Postcards offer you a great marketing tool for getting noticed as a realtor and getting new business. Whether you’re just beginning in the real estate field or you have been working as a realtor for several years, postcards are indispensable.
You‘ll find their use can really help you make a name for yourself in your local real estate marketplace. You can also use the postcards in several ways and gear the messages to your targeted recipients.
Build Your Brand by Designing and Mailing Real Estate Postcards
Sending out real estate farming postcards can help you build your brand. To ensure you get the best response, you need to do the following:
- Use colors on the postcard that are the same as your logo and brand so people will remember you
- Add a professional headshot
- Include property photos, when applicable
- Use an easily recognized graphic that highlights your postcard message and headline
- Make the postcard headline stand out by using a color that contrasts with the background color
- Make sure the letters of your headline are bold – that they grab your readers’ attention
- Tell the recipients how you can provide a solution for them – sell their house, help them transition from an apartment, or scale down to a smaller property
- Share testimonials
- Always add a call-to-action (CTA) at the end – tell them what they should do next with the information you’ve given them
Other Ways to Use Real Estate Postcards
You can also use real estate postcards to:
- Share information about area homes for sale
- Announce open house events
- Feature special offers
- Share just-sold listings
Position Yourself as an Expert in the Real Estate Field
You can also position yourself as an expert by sending out postcards that give area residents market stats, such as the number of area homes for sale, specific information about getting pre-approved, or details about area home values.
What is great about postcard farming and marketing is that you can make it a habit and it’s not costly. You’ll save a great deal of time and money by using this promotional strategy. Send the postcards out for about a year if you’re targeting a specific demographic.
Ensure Postcard Success with Easy-Design Templates
To ensure postcard marketing success, make sure you have access to marketing templates so you can create the ideal mailing. You can also send out different templates with the same message to test which postcard gets the better response.
While you can send out postcards on varying themes, it’s important to keep everything consistent when it comes to your personal picture, contact details, and logo colors.
Regularly Send Out Postcards to Increase Your Influence in the Real Estate Market
Farming leads with postcards is an activity you can pursue throughout your real estate career. Not only is it habit-forming, but it will also give you an edge in the marketplace. By sending out postcards on a regular basis, you’ll stay in the fold with the people in your community. People will remember to call you if they want to buy or sell a home.